Your donations to the FallFest 5K benefit the Wellness Center, which helps Piedmont 6th – 12th graders and their families meet the challenges of adolescence, with the goal of fostering resilience and self-advocacy in all students.
The Center offers free, confidential, on-campus counseling and refers students and families to vital community resources. The Wellness Center staff facilitates Leadership Programs in which students work with peers to improve school climate. The Wellness Center provides a safe, non-judgmental environment where students are encouraged to take responsibility for their physical, emotional and social well-being.
Common issues addressed include:
- Academic stress
- Parent/child communication
- Peer relationships
- Anxiety and depression
- Grief and loss
- Substance abuse
- Resiliency and self-advocacy
The Wellness Center provides Peer Education and Leadership programs for middle and high school students that significantly enhance overall student health and school climate. These include:
- Ambassadors and Peer Mediators for Piedmont Middle School students
- Ambassadors, Peer Mediation Trainers, Youth Educators and Peer Advisors for Piedmont High School students
The Wellness Center’s educational programs aim to nurture the health and emotional well-being of our community and include:
- Student assemblies
- Speakers/films/author events
- Piedmont parents network
- Parent forums
Location & Hours:
- Services are available daily at Piedmont Middle & High Schools in the Piedmont Middle School main office or Room 30C at the Piedmont High School
- Monday-Friday, 8am-3pm
- Students may access the Wellness Center directly by drop-in or appointment, or through referral from a parent, teacher or peer.
To make a donation to the Wellness Center, you may mail a check payable to:
PUSD Wellness Center, 760 Magnolia Ave., Piedmont, CA 94611
Please include your name, address, phone and/or email.
Our Federal Tax ID is #94-6002444
Thank you for your support.
Contact: Michael Brady
Director of PUSD Wellness Center